Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time and Again...

Just when i think i have it all figured out and life gets quiet another little issues pops up.  and it is not mine.  what is funnier is how the issuer is trying desperately to make it mine.  and that is the sad part.  i am me, authentic...lovely quirky sad sarcastic loner me.  i have learned so much this past few months...it has been a hard lesson...people are not who they seem to be and i just leave it at that...they are hurting too and want love but the fear that they have comes up and swallows them whole...and makes them angry and bitter...and lash out at things unseen and useless.  it has been a pitiful sight.  i refuse to go down that same path...though i was angry at first...i will admit it...but that is my own choice...my own doing...and now i choose to love...and be lovely despite the whispers and naysayers.  i don't get it...we all have issues we all want to belong some need it more than others.  why attack another person for this...and again i dust the soles of my feet off and walk away...knowing that i have a delicious secret in my soul...that if the lies get much worse how much stronger then is my truth that i am living.  i am light i am love...i am blameless...

No comments:

Post a Comment