Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Indypendable

Death life Joy pain Sorrow winter Summer...The wolves are howling at my soul...and I am over the drama of children refusing to grow up.  So I have decided to get off of this merry go round and just chill.  The 9 to 5 is wearing on me...the home life though not so dramatic has had its moments as well...and my secret escape...well it has fallen to pieces.  All that is left is me.  I don't want to be on this ride on anymore.  So I got off.  And now it is almost bewildering trying to reorient my self to not moving on the different carnival rides.  I am still trying to find my voice and my legs wings.  An angel came to me today and noticed my quietness though she did not understand and she thought that it was directed towards the home-front I appreciate any scraps of sympathy.  i pride me on being indypendendable...my word don't need any one wont need any one...Then when the sH*t hits the fan I howl like a baby. Indypendable...

No comments:

Post a Comment