Monday, September 27, 2010

i JUMPED in

Friday nite...i took the plunge...i drove to the middle of almost no where with just me and my cellphone and a bunch of wolves.  i sat on the opposite side and i waited.  with baited breath...my meager camera trying to capture the glimmer the magic the hope.
While driving there i kept asking for a sign some sort of hawk to intervene. to tell me that i could be strong enough to make it thru. some sort of miracle i guess.  the miracle was the fact that i sat there and i watched, waited and listened...and my heart swelled with pride...one day closer to a dream coming true.  oh and about the wolves...upon closer inspection they are really just ignorant poodles..all bark and no bite...
funny thing too while there was no hawk...there was just me...my friends texting me...cheering me while i quietly cheered my own on...that was strength enough...one day closer to the dance one day closer to the truth one day closer to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment